Fruit and Floral Altars for Shavuot
Time & Location
About the Event
Celebrate our first fruits festival of Shavuot with a workshop on how to create sacred fruit and plant-based Altars for your home.
Kohenet Naomi Azriel will share about the energetics of the month, the spiritual essences of the festival holiday of Shavuot and then will guide participants through the sacred art of creating three different fruit and floral altars.
The first altar will be a gratitude altar, honoring the element of air.
The second altar will be a sustenance altar, honoring the element of earth.
The third altar will be an abundance altar, honoring the element of fire.
Participants will recieve:
- Altar shopping list send two weeks beforehand
- A small gift package with 3 Sacred items to place on each of their altars
- A virtual Shavuot manual
Participants will have to purchase or forage their own:
- Fruit and florals from a shopping list provided
- 3 cleared off surfaces in their home at least 2ftx2ft, or one large table to fit all 3 altars.
- Lag b'Omer special$35$350$0
- Regular price$55$550$0